Sunday, August 4, 2013

Heavenly Hell by Aria Williams Review

Heavenly Hell by Aria Williams






Summary:


You'd think being stuck in the body of a beautiful seventeen year old girl forever would be a gift. But when you are fallen, it is more like a curse.

Indiana was a beautiful angel, enjoying the perks of Heaven, until she was tricked by a demon to fall in love with him. She was forced to fall from Heaven and remain in her seventeen year old form, banished to Earth, for all of eternity.

Now, unable to cope with her banishment, she is a seemingly normal seventeen year old girl by day, while she spends her nights punishing men for the wrongs they have committed against women.

Although Indiana has lived on Earth for thousands of years, she recently settled into a small town, where she has finally been able to make some lasting friendships. When a handsome, mysterious boy comes to town, Indiana knows something is not right. He might end up her ally, or she might end up in the fight of her life










My Review: 

OK so I heard about heavenly hell through fellow bloggers and authors and I really wanted to get my hands on it! I am a big fan of paranormal novels especially those about angels so I was excited to read this! The beginning was a bit slow for me but it quickly picked up pace as more characters and relationships were introduced. I could easily relate to Indiana (Indy) with the exception of her being an angel lol. I could easily feel what she and the others were feeling in each situation. I loved each character and how they each had a special relationship with Indy and each other! I absolutely loved the hate/hate relationship between Indy and Nate and how it eventually involves into feelings that they are both not sure of yet. I appreciated that this was not "rushed" and even at the end they know they feel a certain way with one another but at the same time they aren't declaring that they are "in love". This was a great read. I enjoyed it very much and can't wait to read Heavenly Hunted! 


(Spoilers)

OK so Heavenly Hell is about an angel named Indiana (Indy) who was banished from heaven during the medieval ages. She fell for a man and let him in to heaven only to find out he was a demon and had tricked her. Cast down to earth in a seventeen year old girl's body, Indy now dedicates her existence to punishing men who wrong women. Her heart is cold to love because of her experience and perception of men. She has set up a life attending highschool and posing as a normal seventeen year old girl. She has a small group of friends who she is very close to and would protect at all costs. Indy and her friends meet Nate, the new kid in town and he quickly becomes part of the group. Nate however does not like Indy, in fact he despises her and makes sure she knows it. Indy has no idea why this boy hates her so much or why he is watching her every move but she soon finds out. Something changes between them and they find themselves struggling to hate each other. With a greater evil approaching Indy and Nate must decide how they really feel about each other as well as which side they are on.f




Author Bio:


My name is Aria Williams, and I am a new author who loves to write Young adult and paranormal novels. I live on nine acres of beautiful pasture land in the central west of NSW. I work full time as a nurse, this is where I get a lot of my inspiration from. For me I find my inspiration in the form of many vices either good or bad. I write from the heart and use my novels to express myself. My first novel was born from my feelings of helplessness in a world where even the innocent die and many people are left wondering why. It felt right to create a character that could heal any physical illness with some minor consequences.  My second novel Heavenly hell is from my personal experiences involving harassment, and the dominating role in which people in positions of authority take and use to their own selfish advancements. When I am not writing or working, I like to play with my dogs and have fun with my friends.  









No comments:

Post a Comment